vanillaflavoureddavid

Watch me ollie!

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Alright, it appears that I need some other forum in which to spill all these extra words I've got banging around the place. As this isn't getting emailed to anyone (unlike the mailing lists I usually choose to pester), I'll assume that if you're reading this, you're doing so by choice. As a result, I may disappear up my own arse slightly more often than is usual. This may or may not be noticeable to an outside observer. Put it this way: whatever token effort I might make not to do so on a mailing list, I'm hereby officially dispensing with here.

I'll also assume that if you're not me, and you're reading this, that it's completely by accident, as I'm not planning on letting anyone know about this just yet. I want to see if I can keep it up first. Ooh er, missus. So, for now at least, this is pretty much just for me. A reminder of where my head was at, perhaps, or just another way to put off doing real work. I think history will be the judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home