vanillaflavoureddavid

Watch me ollie!

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Self-indulgent diary post #1: I have a lot of forms to fill in. Last weekend, I decided to get married, and now I have to prove who I am to a bunch of fussy government-type people. Plus, the missus and I have to apply for her visa, and I have to renew my passport, and get a copy of my birth certificate. The sooner they have us all microchipped, the better, I reckon.

Today's flavour of tuna: Sweet Chilli

I find myself thinking a lot lately about what I want out of life. The older I get, the more short-sighted and more reasonable my demands on myself become. I genuinely don't even want half the things I used to. Right now, I'd settle for financial stability, plenty of hot water, a decent wardrobe and a puppy. Oh, and one of those new minis - they're pretty sweet. Okay, so that's quite a lot. And if I really think about it, I'd also like good health and happiness. But you should see what I USED to want. Boy, was I dreamin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home