vanillaflavoureddavid

Watch me ollie!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Top Ten Games of 2004

I'm going to do a list of my Top Ten games of 2004 now. Please indulge me.

A few things to note:

1. This is based entirely on how much I enjoyed the games in question, not on anything scientific or objective. So please don't be cranky with me.

2. I haven't played Ratchet and Clank 3, Metal Gear Solid 3 or Knight of the Old Republic 2 yet, and they all look like they'll be superb. Metal Gear games always sit well with me, but that and KotOR2 aren't out here yet. R&C3 is out here, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Sue me.

3. There is no #10. There were 9 stand-out games this year, as far as I'm concerned. To add in a tenth would be to include a game of significantly less worth than the other nine, which would cheapen the whole thing, I reckon.

So, here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home