vanillaflavoureddavid

Watch me ollie!

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Power is a strange thing, no? I have a very limited amount of it, which can be applied within a very narrow field of influence, yet I still find myself fucking it up left, right and centre. I didn't like not having any, and I think I like having some, but it seems to mean that I have to take ten times as long making any sort of decision. I'm not entirely sure I trust the people who are running the world at the moment (whoever they are - eh, conspiracy theorists?), but I doubt I'd want to trade places with them.

I reckon the best amount of power to have is just enough to be able to steer yourself where you want to go, without so much that you end up capsizing too many other people in your wake. What a shit metaphor.

This reminds me of my days in student radio. Talking to myself through a great big aerial. At least until I had to switch over to the BBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home