vanillaflavoureddavid

Watch me ollie!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

#10: Nothing.

But I would like to use the #10 slot to give out a special award.

#1 Most played of last year's games during 2004: Top Spin (Xbox).

This has got to be one of the best games ever. Yes, it's a tennis game. You don't care much for tennis? That's cool, neither do I. But play this game, and just try to find something to dislike about it. I dare you.

This game has brought on more intense rivalries and more heated matches than just about anything since Streetfighter II back in the day. It's the best offline multiplayer videogame ever, in my book. Get four controllers, and four people in a room, and play this. It's the shit.

Seriously.

Anyone can learn how to play in five minutes, but you'll still be figuring out subtleties several months down the track. That's pretty close to the definition of good game design, I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home