vanillaflavoureddavid

Watch me ollie!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Cunting stupid bloody internet

Hmph. I just typed a whole bunch of shit into this here window, and now it's floating around in the ether somewhere, dammit.

Here's a summary:

1. Sweet Raxxx (sexy Adelaide band) rule. We saw them last weekend.

2. The Shins (less sexy Albequerque band) rule also. We saw them last night. My personal favourite track (Gone For Good) appeared in a rocked-out version, which was a particular highlight.

3. I'm going to GDC! Huzzah! And then, after a weekend in San Francisco, I'm off to Phoenix for some other business.

4. When I get back from the US, the missus and I are taking a long weekend off in sunny Mallacoota.

5. Paper Mario is an oldie but a goodie.

6. My second-best mate Holley is in town this weekend, and we're going out boozing and to the zoo. I'm looking forward to it.

7. Tapirs make a surprising noise.

8. I've got a full plate. Work's nuts (particularly since I've got a couple of weeks out of the office coming up), I've got a GDC trip to organise, there's the usual IGDA stuff, and then I've also agreed to write a magazine article and a presentation in the next couple of weeks. Ack!

That'll do. Apologies for the bullet-point update. I'm shitty about losing the last post, and I'm taking it out on you, my anonymous (but undoubtedly very attractive) reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home