vanillaflavoureddavid

Watch me ollie!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Incidentally...

The Emily Dickinson Game Design Challenge was one of the best things ever. I won't give you a travel diary of my GDC adventures, as it would be completely tedious, but that was the best hour of the whole trip. I'll endeavour to track down some resources from it, and make with the linkage, because it really does deserve to be shared.

In other news, I had some holidays and stuff, and they were awesome. Also awesome is Resident Evil 4.

In other, other, news I'm still not sure what I'm doing with this thing. I'd like to write some short stories or some long rants for you, my imaginary reader, but I simply don't have time at the moment. So the intermittent self-indulgent randomness will continue for the time being.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home